Dr. David Blank MD Patient Reviews

no change

June 19th, 2015
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Blank. He is very professional, spends time with his patients, explains things well, and really cares.

March 18th, 2015
I picked Dr Blank after doing extensive research online when choosing a pediatrician for my son. Dr Blank is absolutely great. He always takes his time to make sure we throughly understand what's going on and we never feel rushed. Even though I'm a nurse, I love how well he explains disease processes for my husband (non-medical background) to understand. Yes the wait time is sometimes ridiculous but well worth it. My son is now 2 years old and doing great. Highly highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2014
puts up a good show
Dr.Blank was the first doctor that I took my daughter with because of the good reviews that people had told me about. they said he spends plenty of time with the patients and parents, which he does. But to me its wasted time. He is not friendly, yea he talks alot but he really doesn't listen to our concerns , he is very narrow minded and doesn't diagnose. we took my daughter in for shots and he got very upset that we wanted to slow down her shots. she was still getting them, just one at a time is all!!! we didn't want her getting them all at once and have her get sick. we also took her in because we were concerned she had acid reflux, he swore up and down that she didn't. he did not believe us, we took our daughter elsewhere and sure enough, she did end up having acid reflux. She is getting treatment for it now and is much better no thanks to Dr. Blank. He would have just let my baby suffer with the pain of acid reflux. He is not caring at all, I will not be taking my children with him again. The only positives I would say is that the office is warm and inviting and the rest of the office staff is amazingly sweet and caring, if only the doctor was the same. Plain and simple he puts up a good a show to make people think he cares, but he really doesn't.

July 9th, 2012
Excellent Dr
I would never take my child anywhere else. Dr Blank is amazing. He always listens and takes his time. I really like that he takes the time to talk to my daughter too.

June 26th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!!!
Dr. Blank and his staff were absolutely wonderful, caring, and courteous!! Dr. Blank took his time with my children and showed a very caring bedside manner! Just moved here from Arizona and VERY pleased with him and his staff in the Summerlin office. A little more of a wait time than I am an used to but worth every minute of it! My children also loved him very much! Thank you Dr. Blank and staff for making our transition so easy!!!

May 19th, 2012
Dr. Blank is an amazing pediatrician. It is apparant he cares truly for his patients. We never feel rushed during appointments and he has personally called us on numerous occasions to follow-up. He's the best!!

July 9th, 2011
Both of my girls see Dr. Blank. Thier office has been great about us being able to see Dr. Blank for sick visits EVERYTIME we need them. He was also great about coming in everyday when my 6 week old was in the hospital for a week. My three year old calls him the BEST DOCTOR.

May 3rd, 2010
He is always kind, caring and knowledgeable.

March 9th, 2010
I never mind waiting for a Dr. as long as he spend plenty of time with me and this one does.

November 14th, 2009
misdiagnosed
At the first sign of illness, I brought my 2 year old in because I was worried about the H1N1 virus. I had been very ill myself. He said it wasn't H1N1 virus, but to let him know if her fever got higher. Well, by that night, her fever was way higher and she kept getting sicker and sicker and sicker. I tried to "let him know" and was connected to random nurses from Texas, Colorado, and Florida who had never even met Dr. Blank. Finally, on Monday, I took her to a different pediatrician and she was diagnosed with strep throat and croup, but still no influenza test was done because she had been sick for longer than 48 hours, which took a prescription for tamiflu out of the picture. Meantime, I got my tests back from my influenza test and they were positive for H1N1. Obviously, this is what she had as we are in very close contact all day every day. If he would've checked her when I first brought her in, all the sickness and worry and resulting croup could've have been avoided through the use of Tamiflu.

November 19th, 2008
Mostly I was put off my his staff. One of the techs who came in to have us fill out more paper work looked like he was in a gang only b/c he was wearing really baggy clothing w/ his pants hanging off his butt. I don't care what people wear but when I visit a Dr's office I expect professionalism at all levels. The staff was not friendly either. The nurse who gave my daughter her shots was very rude, I took it b/c I didn't want her to hurt my little girl. I am never going back to this office again.Dr. Blank took a lot of time to speak to us. He just didn't spend anytime listening to our concerns. He is a good talker but not a good listener.