A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blatt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blatt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Blatt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Blatt practice?
- Dr. David Blatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Blatt practices Neurological Surgery near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Greeley Neurological Surgeons.