Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bleeker
Dr. David Bleeker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with another office in Paterson, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bleeker is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack and Hackensack University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bleeker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Bleeker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr. Khaled Hassan
Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi18
Dr. Anand Kumar
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Irina Kheyfets
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi37