A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blessing is Poor. Dr. Blessing has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blessing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blessing graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blessing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blessing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Blessing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Blessing practice?
Dr. David Blessing practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Blessing, Dr. Dave Blessing, Dr. Davis Blessing