A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bloom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bloom, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Adam Bloom MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. David Bloom has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Bloom practices Urology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Clinton Township Urologists, Clinton Township Radiologists, and Clinton Township Pediatric Specialists.