A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bloomgarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bloomgarden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bloomgarden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomgarden graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bloomgarden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Karl Bloomgarden MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Bloomgarden practice?
- Dr. David Bloomgarden has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bloomgarden practices Internal Medicine near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists.