Dr. David Bluestein Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Bluestein?

School Principal

Posted on May 26th, 2014

There should be at least 5 stars!! Seriously! Dr. Bluestein is the absolute best Doctor I have ever had! He's much more than a Doctor. I enjoy and look forward to my twice yearly cancer checkups (unusual, huh?) because I get to dialogue with this very kind, positive, gentle-souled, deeply caring man. That wouldn't happen if it were someone else! Dr. Bluestein is a fabulous and very high functioning professional, who at the same time makes patients feel genuinely cared about! (they are genuinely cared about!) When he had to tell me that I had cancer, I truly felt that he felt worse about it than I did!!! Dr. Bluestein is a very compassionate man who is exceptional in every way! He also is a great dad (with a pretty awesome family) with true humility! I recommend Dr. Bluestein as the best in the business!!! I just hope he doesn't decide to relocate...it would mean a long trek to keep on his patient list!!

Posted on October 12th, 2015