A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blum, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Blum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Blum practice?
- Dr. David Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Blum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons and Plantation Surgeons.