Dr. David Blum MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Excellent surgeon
I wanted an excellent surgeon and I found him. If you need an ortho hand surgeon, I highly recommend Dr Blum.

August 12th, 2016
Incompetent Surgeon and Staff
Was scheduled for surgery over a year ago and got to the hospital only to find out that Dr. Blum was no longer affiliated with the insurance company I had. Recently received an invoice for outstanding payments although the insurance paid him in full. He and his staff need to be more aware.

January 11th, 2016
Excelente

December 17th, 2015
Staff was very nice. Dr. Blum was very kind and took him time with me. Very compassionate, thank you!

September 24th, 2015
Cut To the Chase
Dr Blum is my THIRD opinion - my 2 previous experiences was not all bad; the first was not understanding or trusting of all my injury claims, so a lot of my initial injuries went untreated. That experience brought me to my second Ortho practitioner; he was a lot better however he wasn't willing to explore more accurate diagnostic options. That experience brought me to Dr Blum; I'm still in treatment with the good doctor but so far so great! He wasted no time in finding the cause of my chronic symptoms resulting from an almost 3 year old motorcycle accident. Solution implementation was accurate and swift. After almost 3 long years of pain and suffering from my injuries I can finally get meaning answers and hopefully permanent or improved relief from my symptoms.

June 16th, 2015
Staff needs to be more knowledgeable of the types of insurance the dffice accepts.

October 12th, 2013
Failure to improve dupuytren.
In my opinion, Dr. Blum is NOT the doctor to see if you have dupuytren's contracture. I was not given accurate information before or after the procedure and i I suffered through significant pain and discomfort. Three months after procedure,my contracture is virtually the same.

May 21st, 2013
Excellent
I broke a bone in my wrist and another doctor wanted to put it in a cast. I went to Dr Blum and he put a pin in it, and the recovery time was cut in more then half. Horray !!!!!!! no heavy cast to lug around. I was 69 at the time.

February 27th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Blum saw my daughter after she fractured her wrist while playing volleyball. She needed to have surgery and he took extra care of her since she was just 11 years old. He and his office staff were excellent, making my daughter feel comfortable when they applied the arm cast and when the stitches were removed. She has returned to playing volleyball after receiving therapy and has no problems with the wrist. I would recomend Dr. Blum to all of my friends and family. Excellent Doctor!!

February 20th, 2013
Do not waste your time.
1 1/2 hour wait just to see the doctor on first visit despite having all paperwork filled out beforehand. 10 minutes with Dr who stated I needed an MRI. I asked the staff if I could go anywhere other than the place they recommended and was told I could. After making the appointment more than a week prior to getting the MRI, I was told by his staff I would have to reschedule the MRI because they were to busy to get an authorization but that they would try. When I called back later to find out, I got a "nurse" named wenda, more like a med assist with a tremendous attitude and very unprofessional. She did not have the patience nor time to listen for even a minute and when asked put me on hold indefinitely. Needless to say I will be going elsewhere. Unless you enjoy being treated horribly, dont waste your time with this office. Doctor may be good but the staff has got to go!

June 1st, 2012
Excellent staff and Dr. Blum's bedside manner was great!

March 27th, 2012
unhepful staff, terrible wait, over and hour