A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blumer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Blumer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Blumer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Blumer practice?
- Dr. David Blumer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Blumer practices Dermatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.