A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bodensteiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bodensteiner is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bodensteiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodensteiner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bodensteiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Bodensteiner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Bodensteiner practice?
- Dr. David Bodensteiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bodensteiner practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Hematologists.