Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bodensteiner
Dr. David Bodensteiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Shawnee, KS and Westwood, KS. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bodensteiner is affiliated with Kansas City VA Medical Center and University Of Kansas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bodensteiner has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Bodensteiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Mark Plautz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi34
Dr. Munis Azim Mattu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Prateek Sharma
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi21