Dr. David Boes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 30th, 2016
Dr Boes is the best
Dr Boes performed lasik surgery on me, and did an excellent job. I was totally comfortable with Dr Boes. He is a true professional. I would highly recommend him.

March 4th, 2015
If you want the finest ophthalmologists you have found one in Dr. David Boes. He is a very thorough and compassionate doctor. I have been going to him since 1995. He doesn't waste your time nor his with idol conversation but sticks to the business at hand, for he sees thousands of patients in a year and each is equally important to him. He is so devoted he calls you at night after his busy long day to see how you are. Not only that, he will see you at any time he feels he needs to see you, nights or weekends on his family time. You are very important to him, after all you are why he became a doctor. He is dedicated. In conclusion I put all my trust and faith in his capable caring hands and will continue to do so.

March 2nd, 2015
very nice results and excellent care

March 2nd, 2015
I just have to mention that I have seen this eye doctor for over 17 years. For the entire 17 years he has been consistent in the high quality care that he gives me. He is so prompt. He is so compulsive to cross every T and dot every I......I feel like I am in such good hands. Even when he moved from one office location to another office location about three years ago he was compulsive to get ME to get MY eye records - and to make sure that I kept track of them no matter what eye doctor I saw or where I moved to. I love the way he personally calls his patients after eye surgery the same day of surgery....he genuinely cares and goes above and beyond to show that care and concern. His staff is outstanding too. From the front desk to the back office technicians - you always feel like you are in good hands and in the hands of someone that cares!! I would highly recommend and encourage anyone in need of an eye doctor to see Dr. Boes!!

March 1st, 2015
EXCELLENT EYE DOCTOR
EXCELLENT EYE DOCTOR Dr. Boes is an outstanding doctor. He got me into the office right away and helped me with my eye problem. He is empathetic and was respectful to me at all times. I took personal responsibility in obtaining my medical records for him to review. He personally called me at home and adjusted my regimen. He is the only doctor I know who calls patients on weekends and evenings to see how they are doing. He is the only doctor I know who gives patients his personal cell phone number. I really appreciate his excellent and passionate care.

February 17th, 2015
No respect!I
This doctor did not have my records. He called me honey and dearie. I resent being called such terms! I am 60 and I expect to be treated with respect and dignity. I do not see doctors who call me names such as these in this day and age! I do not recommend him to other patients.

April 19th, 2012
Very Happy
I went for a second opion and was very happy with the way I was treated and they explained to me so I understood what they were saying.I would tell any one to go to them. Thank you so much for getting me in and not treating me like a child or dummy.

March 11th, 2012
I feel that Dr. Boes and his staff are very professional and provide excellent care to the patients. Dr. Boes is very knowledgeable and takes a sincere interest in his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing to find an eye doctor.

July 3rd, 2011
Dr. Boes did eye surgery on both of my eyes. I want to thank him for brightening up my life (especially at a time in my life I needed it so much). The improvement in my eyesight has helped me to cope with other age related problems as I can see so clearly now without glasses.

May 18th, 2011
rate
Dr. David Boes is the best

April 27th, 2011
Dr. Boes is the best

April 26th, 2011
nurse
Dr. Boes is a compassionate provider that goes above and beyound to provide the highest quality care for his patients. His follow up can not be matched - making an evening call to see how they are doing. This all comes from a personal experiece out family had when Dr. Boes took care of our son that had a sudden on-set of a very serious problem - which included the eye. When I asked my son to describe Dr. Boes he said: kind, patient, calm and a really smart guy! We are so lucky to have a provider of this quality in Great Falls, Montana!