A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bogorad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bogorad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bogorad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogorad graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bogorad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bogorad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Bogorad practice?
Dr. David Bogorad practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.