A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bogorad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bogorad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogorad
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bogorad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bogorad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogorad graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogorad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Bogorad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Bogorad practice?
- Dr. David Bogorad has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bogorad practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.