A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bogorad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bogorad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bogorad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogorad graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogorad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Bogorad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Bogorad practice?
- Dr. David Bogorad has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Bogorad practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.