Dr. David Bogue MD Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Bogue and his staff were amazing! I highly recommend him! His honesty and skills surpassed my expectations! Thank you Thank you!

January 27th, 2017
Very compassionate caring Doctor when going through one of the toughest times of my life (breast cancer diagnosis). Very pleased with results. Referred a friend to him and she also had surgery with him and pleased with her results (breast reduction)

June 30th, 2015
Initial consult he spent two hours reviewing what I would need.

August 12th, 2011
Kind, caring, excellent care
A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. My oncologist suggested I choose a plastic surgeon to be part of the decisions and plans for my treatment which was to include a lumpectomy and reconstruction of the breast after the lump was removed and symmetry surgery on my other breast.. I chose Dr. Bogue because he accepted my insurance, something very fee plastic surgeons do. Little did I know that I chose a most compassionate, gentle, talented, and professional man. From my first appointment, he put me at ease and made the challenging reconstructive surgery much less frightening. The day before my surgery, he was marking where he wanted the oncology surgeon to make incisions to avoid scarring, and he was like a kid figuring out a puzzle - he was totally "into" preventing scarring and giving me the best possible outcome. On the day of my surgery, he came to see me in pre-op and assured me that all was going to be fine. After my surgery, he came by to check on me and and again assure me that all went even better than he expected though it took longer to get exactly the results he wanted. When I went for my follow-up with my oncology surgeon, she said that my surgery was the first time she had worked with Dr. Bogue and said he was a "pleasure" to work with. Now, over a year later, I am virtually scar-free and have great looking breasts - even if I do say so myself. Having breast cancer was awful, but Dr. Bogue made it less traumatic by being the kind, caring, talented person he is. I highly recommend Dr. Bogue and am thankful that I chose him to be my reconstructive surgeon.

August 3rd, 2011
I look a d feel normal!
After answering my every question in every detail patiently and expertly, I chose Dr. Bogue to complete the reconstruction of my right breast after cancer surgery. There is no evidence of the surgery! My breasts match even though nothing at all happened to my left breast. I rei

July 27th, 2011
Breast Reconstruction - Bilateral Mastectomy
Dr. Bogue is my hero! Being diagnosed with breast cancer is quite frightening, but Dr. Bogue was not only personable, sympathetic (when appropriate), and attentive to my needs, he is a master at his craft. My new breasts look fabulous and have most certainly helped me cope with the emotional healing that comes post operation. I would recommend Dr. Bogue to any woman undergoing breast reconstruction.

July 15th, 2011
Superior doctor. Highly qualified. Extremely sensitive to your individual concerns. Extremely detailed and thorough in his care and explanation to your questions. Trust is evident with his individual care. Nothing ever rushed, listens to everything and exemplifies utmost respect and concern for his patients. His staff is always professional and efficient as well as very caring a friendly. Dr. Bogue is hands on and always current with the latest news. I would recommend this doctor to any one, including all of my immediate family members. You will be so happy with Dr. Bogue's care and his wonderful staff.