A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bolick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bolick, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolick graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reed Bolick MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Bolick practice?
- Dr. David Bolick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bolick practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pathologists.