Dr. David Bolshoun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bolshoun?

Great doctor who is down to earth

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Moved to Colorado and needed a doctor. Dr. Bolshoun was recommended to me a by a friend. I couldn't be happier with my patient / doctor relationship.

Listening skills are subobtimal and therefore misdiagnosis

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Due to his subotimal listening skills,I was not diagnosed properly and was not treated for the proper diagnosis. Finding a doctor who did listen and gave the proper referrals and focused on the correct testing I am doing well now. Even 9Health Care found issues and sent me to National Jewish for treatment. I am now at the U of CO with a new Internal Med doc. I now feel that a doctor's attitude and misdianosis will not hamper my health. I can trust this group of docs. Dr Bolshoun's attitude and misdianosis caused me undo stress by insurance companies denying me insurance. I am certain he is proud of his doings. He has the knowledge but does not yet know how to apply it.

Doctor Bolshoun was my Type II Diabetes Physician

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I came to "Doc B" and was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. He worked with me to get my workouts going (he even wrote a prescription for it!), supported me in the dietary changes I needed, and prescribed the right medications -- and then we followed up regularly with tests to be sure everything was working properly, and adjusted things when they were just a bit off. My A1C was 13 when I started, with high cholesterol and high Blood pressure. When I left, my A1C was 6.5, BP around 117 or 75, and cholesterol of 135 with all the LDL and Triglycerides nice an low -- and also lost 40 pounds in the process! The ONLY reason I left his care was that I was relocated to Texas by my company. Most doctors seem to be all about symptoms and medications, but Doc B cares as much about healing the person as he does about treating the disease.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016