A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bor graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harkavy Bor MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bor practice?
- Dr. David Bor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bor practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.