A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Borenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Borenstein, Physiatrist, Integrative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borenstein
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Borenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Borenstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Borenstein graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Borenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ralph Borenstein MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David R. Borenstein practice?
- Dr. David Borenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Borenstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.