Dr. David Borenstein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017
Debbie and Mom
He has given my daughter stem cell treatment. He was over and above and beyond the call of duty.

May 18th, 2016
Fully reccomend
I was not feeling good good and DR Borenstein changed my life. He was attentive and thorough and the experience was wonderful. He is a miracle worker and knew exactly how to fix my issues. I have been feeling so much better thanks to him.

May 11th, 2016
in my opionion dr borenstein does not spend enough time with you at all very dissapointed his practice became all about making money

December 10th, 2015
I am very grateful that Dr. Borenstein helped me! I am finally feeling like myself again...

May 14th, 2015
Prolotherapy
I've been seeing Dr borenstein for Prolotherapy to my neck for the past couple of months from an accident couple of years ago and have been improving after everything else failed. I refused to get surgery and he agreed I didn't need it after reviewing the MRI report, so I'm glad he's been able to help my condition.

March 18th, 2015
Dr. Borenstein was the first doctor to correctly diagnose me hashimotos., not a lot of experts in this field!

September 24th, 2014
Finally feeling good again!
I'm taking the time to write this review because I can finally say I am on the path to "LIVING LIFE" again instead of surviving day to day. I have been surviving with Fibromyalgia,CFS, TMJ and migraines for as long as I can remember. I never knew what my will look like until I saw how bad my muscles ached, how exhausted I felt or if my head hurt. I was hesitant to make plans or commit to anything. Life for me was day to day ..until now! I saw Dr. Borenstein in August. I was pretty much at my wits end and sooooo so tired of being tired ! I told him what I explained above and he said "I can help". He sent me for extensive blood work and gave me 2 supplements to start until he got the results of the blood work. I started with the supplements and when he called with the results he added some prescription meds and more supplements because I was deficient in so many vitamins and other levels needed to be adjusted. I have been seeing an endocrinologist and a rheumatologist for YEARS and they never checked my vitamins. There is too much info to write but I'm just amazed that none of my other doctors took his approach. So... it's been about a month since I've been doing all that Dr. Borenstein has given me and here's how I feel! After about two weeks I've been waking up and getting right out of bed! No rubbing my feet and muscles to make them work!! For over a year my toes and front portion of my feet have been stiff I have not been able to curl my toes or move them much. Sounds silly to be so excited but I can curl and move my toes!! They aren't 100% yet but they are getting there! It's so nice not to jump and feel pain when someone touches your arm! I still get tired and sometimes need a nap but I'm a work in progress!! It's only a month and the meds still need tweaking but I'm so so hopeful. I'm very I'm so grateful to Dr. Borenstein for his help. He knows his business and he's a pleasure to work with. He's done more for me in a month than all the doctors I have been seeing ( which I will not be seeing anymore )! I wish I was more proactive and had seen him years ago!!

July 2nd, 2014
DR. BORENSTEIN CHANGED MY LIFE...
I can't recommend Dr. Brenstein highly enough. Going through a horrendous menopause, I could hardly funcion. Severe night sweats, cramps, mood swings, weight gain, bloating, and overall discomfort, I seriously though I was losing my mind. Anti depressants didn't help, therapy didn't help, and I didn't know where to turn. My gynecologist gave me Premarin, and a pat on the hand, with a sympathetic smile, telling me, "we all go through this." After gaining 2 cup sizes and 10 pounds, I sought out Dr Borenstein, who had me feeling back to normal within a few short weeks. I have sent him several patients, all of whom have had the same results. You want to feel better? See Dr. Borenstein. I have been a regular patient for years now, and intent to be for life. Dr.Borenstein talks to you, and he LISTENS. You'll be glad you went.

April 4th, 2014
Genius Doctor!
I suffered for years with incapacitating fibromyalgia. I had been to countless specialists and was beginning to lose all hope. Dr. Borenstein gave me back my life. His extraordinary knowledge and exceptional brilliance is magical! A true genius!!

January 26th, 2014
Amazing is an understatement
Dr. Borenstein has given me the first glimmer of hope I have had in six years. When endocrinologists throw up their hands because you do not fit their diagnostic criteria then Dr. B is your MAN! His knowledge about hormonal disorders is limitless and most importantly his bedside manner is phenomenal. He has been extremely patient with my abundance of e-mails and questions. He always answers questions and concerns promptly. Dr. Borenstein not only knows all the answers but exactly what to do to treat the problems! He treats the patient not lab ranges. He knows what hypothyroidism clinically looks like and does not let patients fall in between the cracks due to lab ranges. Dr. B is everything a doctor should be. He is not money hungry and about the bottom line, he truly cares about his patients and their well-being. I have been only working with Dr. B for a couple months and I already see great improvements. After many failed antidepressants, he knew to prescribe low dose naltrexone to boost my endorphins. He is a wonderful doctor and person. I highly recommend him!!!!!

December 16th, 2013
Saved My Life
I had been to specialist after specialist and none could diagnose the issues - so I just got sicker and sicker. But one visit to Dr. B. - and I had my diagnoses. He looks at not only the lab results, but also at the entire patient's experience and gets to the root cause. Other doctors want to hand out pills and send you on your way, but Dr. B. establishes a relationship and works toward healing. My family doctor said Dr. B. saved my life and I agree - I'll be forever grateful.

November 22nd, 2013
Dr. David Borenstein is a genius doctor. When I went to him one year ago, I was overweight, fatigued, foggy, loss of hair, etc. My former endocrinologists treated the condition and wanted to follow their plan for the condition instead of listening to my symptoms. Dr. Borenstein treated my symptoms and at 41 I feel better than ever before. In one year I lost 25 pounds (with diet, exercise) and the medication he put me on really has me at my best. I would recommend anyone who wants a better quality of life to go to Dr. Borenstein. He will restore your faith in doctors! I never want to lose touch with this amazing doctor.