A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Borge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Borge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Borge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borge graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Borge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Borge MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Borge practice?
- Dr. David Borge has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Borge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Exeter, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Exeter Obstetricians & Gynecologists.