Dr. David Borge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Borge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2017

Best you're gonna find.

I had a high risk pregnancy, which was also my first. Both of us theoretically could have died, especially towards the end. It was beyond stressful. However Dr. Borge never wavered, kept us calm, and walked us through every step that we needed to take to ensure a healthy delivery. We put our trust in him and his experience, and a year later we have a beautiful daughter because of him. Not to mention he's the funniest Dr you'll meet. Thank you, Dr. Borge, we love you! Niki Shepherd, Brett Catchings and Ever Coral.

April 21st, 2016

he is definitely a cool doctor!!!

January 18th, 2016

One of the Best OB GYN physicians in the Central Valley. Wonderful bedside manner and provides care and dignity to all his patients.

August 17th, 2015

Love the way doctor is verry professional

October 17th, 2013

Amazing doctor!

Several of my coworkers recommended Dr. Borge. He was nothing short of amazing! He listened to what I had to say and always answered all of my questions and concerns. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. With my history of premature labor, he helped me deliver a term 37 weeker.... I couldn't have asked for more!! The staff were all so warm, prompt and extremely knowledgable. We love Dr. Borge and staff!!

September 13th, 2012

Amazing doctor!!

He has been my doctor for about 7 years now and was my doctor with my first child! He made me feel so comfortable at my first appt and is so caring and pays attention to everything I say and makes sure to actually listen to me. Goes the extra mile when it comes to his patients! I have recommended him to several family members and friends and they all love him!!

July 29th, 2012

He couldn't be any worse

Very rude,No compassion what so ever ,he made my labor even worse than it already was by being so rude and saying such rude comments. My advice , find a different dr.

July 29th, 2012

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During my delivery, I went to grunt as I push and the man said to me "no noise", and was completely rude to myself and fiance during the whole thing. He spent 5 minutes with me maximum outside of the actual pushing. During my visits they were very short, but the wait to see him often took and hour and a half. I suggest getting another doctor before you deal with this man who apparently has no empathy.

June 6th, 2012

Patient

The Very Best OB-GYN Doctor

November 10th, 2011

Over the last 5 yrs that I have known this doctor I have recommended him to alot of people. When I first met Dr. Borge I was nervous, it was my first child and had a bad experience with another doctor. He explained everything that I wanted to know and always asked me if I have questions. He is not the doctor that comes in and leaves quickly. he trys to get to know his patients by name. His location in visalia that makes the waits longer.couldn't ask for a better person

September 13th, 2011

Dr. Borge is an excellent doctor. he knows exactly what he's doing and takes great care of you. Dr. Borge is a very honest and upfront dr. he will answer any questions. He is simply wonderful.

September 12th, 2009

Dr. B represents Health Care at it's best

He is a compassionate, competent, clinician and surgeon with an exceptional work ethic. His diagnostic and surgical skills are the best in the central valley. His dedication and loyalty to his patients are unsurpassed.