Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Borgstrom
Dr. David Borgstrom, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Keyser, WV, with other offices in Herkimer, NY and Cooperstown, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Borgstrom is affiliated with WVU Medicine at Potomac Valley, Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital and Little Falls Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Borgstrom has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. David Borgstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keyser, WV.