A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bortniker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bortniker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bortniker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortniker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bortniker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Bortniker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bortniker practice?
- Dr. David Bortniker has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Bortniker practices Otolaryngology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See Somerville Otolaryngologists.