A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bortniker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bortniker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bortniker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortniker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bortniker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bortniker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Bortniker practice?
Dr. David Bortniker practices Otolaryngology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See Somerville Otolaryngologists.