David Bortz Is this you?

Have you seen David Bortz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016

Longtime patient

This review of my and my wife's decades of interaction with Dr. Bortz is sincere and from the heart. I can honestly say that not only is he a five star physician, a compassionate human being, and a top professional and "HEALER" , but he is a friend to all his patients through the most difficult time if they arise. He has a "strong moral and faith driven moral compass" that you or may not find in all your life associations. He is a "rock" and you can trust his professionalism and judgment... always. Finding someone like this is not easy. Thanks, Dr. Bortz....Eric Kiviat

November 25th, 2015

Dr. Bortz is so great

Dr Bortz spend the time and energy figuring out what caused me to faint and he did so efficiently as opposed to being shuttled from one doctor at a time, weeks apart. Thank you Dr. Bortz

October 25th, 2015

Awesome Internist

My doctor moved out of state and a friend recommended Dr. Bortz. I am so thankful for him and his staff. Dr. Bortz is so thorough and genuinely invested in my health. I feel like I am getting the best care possible. His office is easy to get to and is on the ground floor. Parking is a breeze. The staff has been incredibly friendly and accommodating and I have never waited for longer than five minutes in the waiting room. If you want expert care, make an appt. with Dr. Bortz..

August 31st, 2015

Great experience... love Dr Bortz; he's very caring. Best of all, he doesn't over-prescribe.

August 26th, 2015

Returned to San Diego so I could be a Dr. Bortz patient.

I have been a patient of Dr. David Bortz since 1998--except for 4 years when I left for the SF Bay area to be near my grandkids. The SF Bay area doesn't have anyone that measures up to Dr. Bortz and SF total health care is not the caliber of what we have in San Diego. The best things about Dr. Bortz is his willingness for patient involvement in their health problems and his support for the use of supplements.

June 7th, 2015

15 years with Doctor Bortz who is excellent. Always current and open to your concerns and natural healing ideas. Has an extensive knowledge and will pursue all avenues to get you to your optimum health and well being. I would not hesitate in referring him to anyone I know and have done so many times.

June 19th, 2014

Dr, Bortz is the best!

I am a 57 year old male, with my share of medical problems; So I have obviously had much experience with doctors in my life. Dr. Bortz, quite simply, is the most caring, competent, and best doctor I have ever experienced. No doctor should go without being paid, but my insurance and money is never even brought up as an issue. Incredible, courteous staff. A blessing. Would recommend to all patients for any condition.

May 7th, 2014

Patient

Did not have to wait to be seen & the appointment was extremely easy to make. The girls in the office that Dr. Bortz picks for his staff are the best natured people I've ever met. Must be the Dr::) He takes very good care of me. He looks me in the eye when he is talking to me, which I find rare in most people's attitude these days. His follow up appointments are the best. If you follow his instructions then the healing happens pretty instantaneous. His prognosis is pretty spot on. Great work Dr. Bortz & staff!

August 16th, 2013

Excellent diagnostician

Dr Bortz had helped me with many difficult issues. He is a brilliant diagnostician. He discovered an abnormality in my routine blood work that resulted in a diagnosis of a type of cancer. He sent me to the correct specialist and I am being followed very carefully. He is an outstanding physician.

February 18th, 2012

Best Doctor I have ever met

Dr. Bortz medical knowledge is well beyond any other dotors I have met and he has knowledge in many different areas. Dr. Bortz, actually listens to you, and is open to ideas you may have. Dr. Bortz is without equal in compassion for his patients, a very reare quality these days. Dr. Bortz is very thourgh when he examines you and determines the results of lab tests. Dr. Bortz was directly responsible in the process of saving my wife's life. My wife and I thank God that He provided us with such an outstanding Doctor. I am sorry that everyone else does not have access to a dotor of Dr. Bortz's quality. Words alone can not describe what a perfect Doctor Dr. Bortz is and what a compasionate person Dr. Bortz is. Obviously, I recommend Dr. Bortz without a moments hesitation.

March 11th, 2016