A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bosacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bosacco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bosacco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosacco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bosacco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nicholas Bosacco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David N. Bosacco practice?
- Dr. David Bosacco has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bosacco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.