Dr. David Bosomworth II MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lexington, KY

3.6

July 18th, 2016
Dr. B has been helping me for several years. He has done a great job at helping to manage pain & discomfort when other doctors were unsuccessful. The only problem is dealing with Dr B's staff. It seems to be high turnover in staff & a lot of incompetence occurs & rudeness, unprofessional demeanor, overall chaos & not a well managed office, etc. Many patients in Dr B's waiting room relay the same experiences but said they have had to tolerate it so they can continue getting help & pain med's, etc from Dr B who has helped so many over the years.

August 4th, 2015
A Great Doctor!
As concerned about your medical condition, as well as your understanding, as you could possibly ask. I'm a big fan of Dr. Bosomworth's. I have seen many doctors in my life, and he is one of the most likable that I've met. He is also clearly very intelligent, and I respect that. I trust Dr. Bosomworth, and for me, that is rare. He's a great doctor.

July 1st, 2015
Doctor Bos. has been my doctor for several years, he is also my husband's and daughter's doctor. He has always treated us with respect, and really cares about our pain. Does excellent treatment. He is not a doctor that loads you up on drugs that you don't need. He gives you enough to take care of the pain, if that's not working, he does epidurals or other treatments. I would recommend him very highly.

September 21st, 2014
very, very hateful
looks like he his getting kick backs from whoever makes the pain pumps , cause that's all he recommends , from patients and one of nurses i no...it's really ridiculous , govt might need to look into this..

June 4th, 2014
Nasty nurse. Very rude
The most rude, nasty, uncompassionate nurse I have ever talked to in my life. Barked at me over the phone because I asked her if she received a fax for a referral. She told me she hadn't received it. So I asked if she could call my referring physician and ask if they had faxed it and she interrupted me mid sentence and barked, I can't do that! That's soliciting patients and it's illegal! You are asking me to do something illegal!!" I started crying and asked her to please not be ugly with me. I was just trying to get her to communicate with my doctor who referred me. She barked again, "It's illegal!" I can't believe how mean she was. She is in the wrong line of work.

August 13th, 2012
Extremely understanding Doctor
I have seen Dr Bosomworth on and off for my chronic back pain caused by hereditary problems for about 20 years. During that time,he has tried many different therapies to try to help me. He always spends enough time with me and is concerned about my condition. I have nothing but good things to say about him. His staff is very professional, friendly and kind. This is one doctor I actually enjoy going to.

October 29th, 2010
genuine person
after years of getting the run around by staff and doctors, I have found someone who wants to help me. Dr.B takes time and care to understand my problems and strives to achieve the best of care. His staff are great people and I have no problem recomending them.

September 26th, 2008
YOUR FIRED!
I had to wait for three months before I even got to see the physican. After I finally got to see the doctor I found DR. Bosomworth to be very rude and abrasive. Also, my next appointment would have been more than 30 days later.Finally, I feel that I should have been advised of Bosomworth's problems with the board.