Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

1760 Nicholasville Rd
Ste 503
Lexington, KY 40503
859-275-5229
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Nasty nurse. Very rude  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

The most rude, nasty, uncompassionate nurse I have ever talked to in my life. Barked at me over the phone because I asked her if she received a fax for a referral. She told me she hadn't received it. So I asked if she could call my referring physician and ask if they had faxed it and she interrupted me mid sentence and barked, I can't do that! That's soliciting patients and it's illegal! You are asking me to do something illegal!!" I started crying and asked her to please not be ugly with me. I was just trying to get her to communicate with my doctor who referred me. She barked again, "It's illegal!" I can't believe how mean she was. She is in the wrong line of work.

|  Extremely understanding Doctor  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I have seen Dr Bosomworth on and off for my chronic back pain caused by hereditary problems for about 20 years. During that time,he has tried many different therapies to try to help me. He always spends enough time with me and is concerned about my condition. I have nothing but good things to say about him. His staff is very professional, friendly and kind. This is one doctor I actually enjoy going to.

|  genuine person  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

after years of getting the run around by staff and doctors, I have found someone who wants to help me. Dr.B takes time and care to understand my problems and strives to achieve the best of care. His staff are great people and I have no problem recomending them.

|  YOUR FIRED!  |  show details
by Cherish Mckenna on Sep 26th, 2008

I had to wait for three months before I even got to see the physican. After I finally got to see the doctor I found DR. Bosomworth to be very rude and abrasive. Also, my next appointment would have been more than 30 days later.Finally, I feel that I should have been advised of Bosomworth's problems with the board.