A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bosshardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bosshardt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bosshardt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosshardt graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosshardt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Bosshardt MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Bosshardt practice?
- Dr. David Bosshardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bosshardt practices Internal Medicine near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Ringgold Internists.