A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID BOSTON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID BOSTON is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID BOSTON, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. BOSTON graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. BOSTON has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BOSTON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID R. BOSTON practice?
Dr. DAVID BOSTON practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Preventive Medicine, and Nuclear Imaging & Therapy near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists, Portland Cardiologists, Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Portland Nuclear Medicine Physicians.