A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Boston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Boston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boston
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Boston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Boston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boston graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Boston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Boston MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Boston practice?
- Dr. David Boston has 1 office location.
Dr. David Boston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.