A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bostwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bostwick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bostwick, MBA, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bostwick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Bostwick MBA and MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Bostwick practice?
- Dr. David Bostwick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bostwick practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Pathologists.