Dr. David Bot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 2nd, 2016
Bad
If you are a sensitive person or going to him for postpartum I suggest NOT going to him. Insensitive and egotistical. Find someone else that doesn't make you feel like a horrible person.

September 12th, 2016
The best Dr. That anyone could ask for
Dr. Bot has been my doctor for several years now. He has helped me through the darkest moments of my life. He has helped me to deal with my severe depression to times when things were better. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Bot and God Bless You.

July 6th, 2016
Psychiatrist
A Trusted Dr. for me. Mary Peterson was not to be trusted. Dr. Moulton was to be trusted. ASRNP BILL ? Was a poor counselor, talked about himself continuously. Helped others with nothing but renewing their meds.

May 31st, 2016
A Big fan of Dr. Bot.
Dr. Bot, For all you do, A simple.....Thank you!

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Bot is a great doctor. He is kind, caring and truthful. He returns calls and when I've need extra time. He has worked me in. He is someone you can trust. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.

January 30th, 2016
dr. bot is arrogant, does notmaintain eye contact. he does not listen and does no counseling. on more than one occasion he yelled at me.

December 3rd, 2015
Dr Bot called me to make sure I was OK after a particularly difficult time. Not many doctors do that. If I don't have an appointment and he is booked out a couple of months, he has me go on his waiting list and I am usually able to get in relatively soon.

October 6th, 2015
Good doctor
Went through a incredibly traumatic period in my life - I do not think I would have survived this time if it had not been for Dr. Bot. I wasn't always ...

October 6th, 2015
A real professional - don't see many anymore.
He actually called me to check on me during the weekend. Not often that happens. No wait time with this doctor.

August 11th, 2015
Excellent caring doctor & good person
I was initially taken aback when my first visit seemed shorter, but after that initial visit where we established a patient-doctor relationship I scheduled longer appointments and he was been a lifesaver for me. He seems genuinely to care for his patients and is the most prompt doctor I have gone to. When I need a medication refill, he immediately takes care of it. If I am in crisis, he will work me in. He is knowledgable with medication and diagnosis. I almost did not keep my first appointment with him because I read 2 other reviews (one because someone had to wait 6 hours for a medication -they should go to other doctors! - and another that had to do with a legal matter??? Both disgruntled), but he has only been professional and caring with regard to my care. I do not need to see him as often now and usually only go in for medication management or if something unexpected arises, but he is a good man and an excellent doctor. I recommend him heartily. Office could be decorated better and newer chairs.

July 29th, 2015
Pill pusher. Unable to read between the lines which is ironic given the field

June 17th, 2015
Have been going to him for about 12 years. He is considerate and kind. Knows his patients and will help you or your family without question. As the patriach of a family of MD's they all are impressed. He has helped many of my siblings as well.