A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bottger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bottger, Plastic Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bottger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Avery Bottger MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bottger practice?
- Dr. David Bottger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bottger practices Surgery near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Sq, PA.
See Newtown Square Surgeons.