A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bouwman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bouwman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bouwman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bouwman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouwman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bouwman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Bouwman MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bouwman practice?
- Dr. David Bouwman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bouwman practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.