A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bouwman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bouwman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouwman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bouwman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Bouwman MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bouwman practice?
- Dr. David Bouwman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bouwman practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.