A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bowden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowden graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Malcolm Bowden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bowden practice?
- Dr. David Bowden has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bowden practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.