Dr. David Bowling MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 3rd, 2016
I saw Dr. Bowling twice this summer after being referred to him by my primary care physician. Dr. Bowling was extremely thorough when reviewing my case. He ordered more testing for me immediately, and went over the results and follow up plan in detail with me. I called the office of Dr. Bowling the morning before my second appointment. I asked if there was any way that they could see my daughter, instead of me. She was not even a patient at this time. I was willing to give up my appointment with Dr. Bowling in order for her to be seen by him. She had been suffering with a horrible sore throat and had many cases of strep throat while away at college over the year. Dr. Bowling's staff was so helpful and was able to get my daughter in for an appointment at the same time as my appointment. Dr. Bowling saw my daughter and I, and spent his time with both of us. Dr. Bowling and his staff went above and beyond for both myself and my daughter! I would highly recommend Dr. Bowling to anyone!

July 14th, 2016
As a patient of Dr. David Bowling for the past 4 years, I couldn't ask for a better ENT and better care. He is patient, professional, willing to listen, is calm with a good sense of humor and makes my life so much more comfortable. In addition, he has the best assistant who is both professional and has a personable manner that makes me feel so comfortable and at ease. I miss the Stoneham office but having such good care means so much to me.

November 30th, 2011
Great Doctor and a very skilled surgeon
Dr. Bolling made our experience a positive one. He took the time to explain every possible outcome. I highly recommend him and also heard favorable opinions from young ENT's in the field in the local area.

July 5th, 2010
Teriffic Doctor!
Great doctor....warm, professional, and obviously well educated. Would recommend him wholeheartedly!