A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Bowman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bowman practice?
- Dr. David Bowman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bowman practices Family Medicine near Butler, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Loudonville, OH.
See Butler Family Physicians.