A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lowell Bowton MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bowton practice?
- Dr. David Bowton has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Bowton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists, Winston Salem Pulmonologists, and Winston Salem Critical Care Practitioners.