A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Boyer is Excellent. Dr. Boyer has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Boyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 69 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center AHMC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Boyer practice?
Dr. David Boyer practices Ophthalmology and Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists and Los Angeles Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Boyer, Dr. Dave Boyer, Dr. Davis Boyer