A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Boyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 65 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Boyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Boyer practice?
- Dr. David Boyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Boyer practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA and Monrovia, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.