A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brabon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brabon graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Brabon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
- Rockcastle Hosp, Mount Vernon, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Brabon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Brabon practice?
- Dr. David Brabon has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brabon practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Glasgow, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, KY.
See Glasgow Surgeons.