Dermatologists

8430 Cooper Creek Blvd
Ste 102
University Park, FL 34201
941-360-2255
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Get a grip, have you read these reviews???  |  show details
by Concerned Former Patient on Mar 7th, 2014

I will not return, you really should take some time, read these reviews, make some changes, it's pathetic. I noticed the poor quality attitude about mid to late 2012, and it's gotten worse.

|  Will never return  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2014

Treated many areas with his spray can that did not need it!!!

Jul 18th, 2013

While I thought Dr. Bracciano, himself, was nice and I felt confident in his abilities as they related to my issues, I found his administrative staff to be a little unprofessional in their attitudes, specifically unfriendly and unhelpful. What I also found unprofessional, however, is the constant and loud Fox News channel that was playing on the television in the waiting room both times that I visited. Frankly, I wish that all doctors would take televisions out of their waiting areas. It is because of these reasons that I have chosen not to return and have found a different dermatologist.

|  Carole entreprenuer  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I have been very satisfied with Dr. Bracciano.

|  Wow, do not go here!!!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Over all experience.2 months to get an appointment.Waited in office for over 30 minutes.Dr came in room finally and took fasttt look, from a distance. Ask if I had any issues. Told him (he acted very impatient) of my past history. Spent maybe 5/7 minutes with me. Froze acouple of spots really fast, and then exited the room. BEST part, Bill was over $500.00.

|  went in for rash  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

I got the bill today and WOW.I am furious that a biopsy was taken and I called twice to see the results and never had the courtsey of a return call for the results. After the wait it was rush rush rush.I'm done

Mar 24th, 2011

I have only positive things to say about Dr. Bracciano and his staff. He successfully removed a precancerous placque from my ear with only one treatment, leaving no scar. Everybody treated me with professionalism and courtesy.

Jan 13th, 2011

Spent more time talking about himself than he did dealing with why I was there. Could really care less if he jogs 7 miles a day and by looking at him I can tell it is not true anyway!!

|  Stay as far away from this man as you can!!!  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

The man should have his license pulled and be sued for malpractice. An extremely sorry excuse of a doctor.

Mar 18th, 2010

bedside manner was terrible.He stood three feet away from me and said I know what you have here is a prescription for a steroid. Will go to a real doctor(MD)next time. I have worked with Doctors for over 20 years so I have seen all kinds of personalities but this Dr. was by far the worse.

|  Great Experience!!  |  show details
by Susan Merritt on Apr 2nd, 2009

I made an appointment with Dr. Bracciano to have some Juvederm injected into my lips. This was one of the best experiences at a physician's office I have ever had. He was not only extremely professional but courteous and kind. His office staff was very friendly and kept me laughing the entire time I was there!! The procedure went smoothly with no pain whatsoever. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great dermatology experience!!

|  Excellent dermatologist  |  show details
by Bill Lanius on Mar 29th, 2009

Dr. B. treats what is needed in an appropriate way. He explains what he's doing and cares for the patient with a pleasant manner. A fine physician!

|  Lots Of Pain!  |  show details
by David Bracciano, MD UnHappy Camper on Feb 26th, 2009

Dr. David Bracciano was paid to inject Juebederm in my lips. The man did not num my mouth. It was very very painful. After leaving his office I was in pain plus the doctor refused inject enough to make my lips full. I located another doctor to complete the process. This doctor could not believe Doctor Bracciano refused to give me the correct pain medication to prevent the pain caused by the process. The second doctor did a great job with ZERO pain involved!Please Find another doctor. Dr. David Bracciano should not be allowed to practice.

|  BMC(SW) Tim Richert USN  |  show details
by BMC(SW) Tim Richert on Oct 18th, 2008

Doc was great ! Just returned from Kuwait ? Iraq and of course gotten skin cancer from the harsh sun. He was great and has my complete trust. I have been with a bad skin doctor years ago so I do know a great one when I'm with one. Doc Bracciano is TOPS...

|  Skilled Dermatologist  |  show details
by appreciative mom on Jun 29th, 2008

Dr. Bracciano removed a 4inch mole from my son's arm. He did a great job with no scar. He was caring and kind to my son during all of our visits. His staff was also friendly and helpful. His office is beautiful.

|  Great Dermatology Care!  |  show details
by annonymous on Jun 29th, 2008

I found Dr. Bracciano to be a caring physician. He removed a large skin cancer from my nose, and had to perform reconstructive surgery. It healed perfectly with a great result! I highly recommend him!