Dr. David Bracciano DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology University Park, FL

3.6

September 29th, 2015
DOUBLE BILLING - CAUTION ALERT
They double billed me by having me come in twice for a single simple issue....getting my medication prescription renewed. Watch out they do not do it to you......

August 7th, 2015
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Bracciano since 2012. We have always been treated with professionalism and great care by both Dr and his staff. The office is very inviting in decor and the exam rooms are impeccably clean. Recently I had the occasion to be treated by the PA of the practice and found her to be very knowledgeable and caring. We have moved from the Lakewood Ranch area but still see Dr Bracciano and will continue to do so.

April 21st, 2015
Good luck!
10 to 15 minute office visit Dr was in and out froze to small spots. And had one Biopsy. Almost $600 out of pocket! Ouch!!

January 10th, 2015
The Doctor and Staff is excellent and very caring about your situation. Had a mole removed and it was painless. Would definitely go back and recommend this Doctor.

March 7th, 2014
Get a grip, have you read these reviews???
I will not return, you really should take some time, read these reviews, make some changes, it's pathetic. I noticed the poor quality attitude about mid to late 2012, and it's gotten worse.

January 18th, 2014
Will never return
Treated many areas with his spray can that did not need it!!!

July 18th, 2013
While I thought Dr. Bracciano, himself, was nice and I felt confident in his abilities as they related to my issues, I found his administrative staff to be a little unprofessional in their attitudes, specifically unfriendly and unhelpful. What I also found unprofessional, however, is the constant and loud Fox News channel that was playing on the television in the waiting room both times that I visited. Frankly, I wish that all doctors would take televisions out of their waiting areas. It is because of these reasons that I have chosen not to return and have found a different dermatologist.

August 20th, 2012
Carole entreprenuer
I have been very satisfied with Dr. Bracciano.

February 15th, 2012
Wow, do not go here!!!
Over all experience.2 months to get an appointment.Waited in office for over 30 minutes.Dr came in room finally and took fasttt look, from a distance. Ask if I had any issues. Told him (he acted very impatient) of my past history. Spent maybe 5/7 minutes with me. Froze acouple of spots really fast, and then exited the room. BEST part, Bill was over $500.00.

April 27th, 2011
went in for rash
I got the bill today and WOW.I am furious that a biopsy was taken and I called twice to see the results and never had the courtsey of a return call for the results. After the wait it was rush rush rush.I'm done

March 24th, 2011
I have only positive things to say about Dr. Bracciano and his staff. He successfully removed a precancerous placque from my ear with only one treatment, leaving no scar. Everybody treated me with professionalism and courtesy.

January 13th, 2011
Spent more time talking about himself than he did dealing with why I was there. Could really care less if he jogs 7 miles a day and by looking at him I can tell it is not true anyway!!