A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brachman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brachman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brachman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Brachman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Brachman practice?
- Dr. David Brachman has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Brachman practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.