A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bradshaw, MD, PC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Bradshaw MD and PC is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David C. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. David Bradshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bradshaw practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Physiatrists.