A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bradshaw is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradshaw
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bradshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bradshaw, MD, PC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Bradshaw MD and PC is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David C. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. David Bradshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bradshaw practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Physiatrists.