A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bradshaw, MD, PC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Oakland
- San Leandro Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Bradshaw practice?
Dr. David Bradshaw practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Castro Valley Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Bradshaw, Dr. Davis Bradshaw, Dr. Dewey Bradshaw