A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brady, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Military Related Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Cone Health
- Cone Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Brady DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brady practice?
- Dr. David Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brady practices Psychiatry near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Psychiatrists.