A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bragg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bragg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bragg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bragg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bragg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Bragg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Bragg practice?
- Dr. David Bragg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bragg practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.