Dr. David Bragg MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2013
I love Dr. Bragg and feel fortunate to find him as my family doctor when we first moved to Tex. about 14 years ago. Everything had been pretty much perfect up until the clinic expanded in last 3-4 years with more doctors, PAs and I suppose many more patients. It is impossible to see Dr. Bragg when I really prefer to. The wait time has more than doubled but I can say that Dr. Bragg still spends adequate time "with" me. Customer service does not seem to be a priority anymore. I have to call for lab results and other follow-up info whereas I used to get results and follow-up instructions in a more timely manner. I long for the old Family Medical Center of North Garland. But I'm staying because Dr. Bragg is still my hero doctor.

November 27th, 2012
not enough time with dr. too busy. office a nightmare to get through to get an appt. All but once was I able to get a right away appt. when I was sick and needed soon attention. I usually wound up having to see a PA or other doctor who did not even know me. I have been a patient since 1994. He almost let me die in '04 by NEVER checking my hemoglobin in my monthly blood tests for over a year. I went to my heart doctor because I thought my heart was giving up and found I had 5.4 hemoglobin. the heart doctor sent me across the street to the hospital. I was in there 4 days getting blood transfusions. GOOD GRIEF!! Talk about ignoring your problems. I went in every month and told him something was wrong. He blamed it on my diabetes. It was neglect!!!!!

July 27th, 2011