A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bransford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bransford is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bransford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bransford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bransford graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Bransford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bransford practice?
- Dr. David Bransford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bransford practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MN.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.