Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Branyon
Dr. David Branyon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson, NC, with other offices in Hickory, NC and North Wilkesboro, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Branyon is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Branyon has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. David Branyon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson, NC.
Dr. Margaret Craig
Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Jefferson, NC 0 mi48
Dr. Marshall Stein
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Boone, NC 17.98 mi41
Dr. Harold Elliott
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Boone, NC 17.98 mi28