A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Branyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Branyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branyon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branyon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Branyon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Branyon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Branyon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Watterson Branyon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Branyon practice?
- Dr. David Branyon has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Branyon practices Psychiatry near Jefferson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and North Wilkesboro, NC.
See Jefferson Psychiatrists.