A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brazzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brazzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brazzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazzel graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brazzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russel Brazzel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Brazzel practice?
- Dr. David Brazzel has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Brazzel practices Family Medicine near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Folsom Primary Care Doctors.