A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brazzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brazzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brazzel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brazzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brazzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazzel graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brazzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russel Brazzel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Brazzel practice?
- Dr. David Brazzel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brazzel practices Family Medicine near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Primary Care Doctors.