Dr. David Brazzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brazzel?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 10th, 2013

ER visit @ Lodi memorial

I would just like to say that Dr brazzel was honestly the most caring doctor Ive encountered in the past 5 yrs. although it was an er visit he treated me as a patient in his office. I had an ice skating accident the prior weekend and was in horrible pain and scared to go to the doctor because i really thought I had injured myself on top of that I honestly dont like (most) doctors. I have had chronic pain that i usually just deal with. Id rather go home in agony than ask a doctor to please! Take me out of this misery and give me a pill. But Dr Brazzel wasnt at all judgemental. He took an xray and really took the time to ask questions to find what was wrong with me. If i was closer and he accepted my ins i would def. want him to be my doctor until he was done practicing. Because he truly cares.

May 8th, 2015