A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brecher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brecher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brecher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bennett Brecher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Brecher practice?
- Dr. David Brecher has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Brecher practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tacoma Primary Care Doctors and Tacoma Family Physicians.