A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brehm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brehm
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Brehm Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brehm graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brehm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Brehm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brehm practice?
- Dr. David Brehm has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brehm practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.